Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Day 29 - A Helicopter


My kids asked me what the picture of the day will be and I told them I didn't want it to be another building. I love to photograph them, but I told them I really needed to photograph "moving subjects". They told me to photograph a pet or a farm animal.  Everyday on our way to school William sees a fluffy white dog he wants me to photograph. I went to the house where he sees the dog, but the dog wasn't there. I went to a farm and saw a cow and a horse but they were inside and I only saw their heads. I took some pictures, but not great....As I was driving by the high school I saw this (another "still" object) and decided to stop and take a picture. It wasn't easy because I didn't want the building on the back to be in the picture.....

No comments:

Post a Comment