Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 22 - Robins......and a Squirrel


I wish this bird was perched somewhere with a white or green background so we could appreciate better its beautiful colors. I'm sure there is a feature in Photoshop I can make those changes. I appreciate though this robin waited  patiently for a long time while I took many pictures of it, even when I got relatively close.

Later in the day I noticed that our backyard was covered with robins. I couldn't believe it. How could it be that on one of the coldest days of the year, there were so many birds out there? I went out with my camera, but no hat or gloves. I was so cold, but was able to get many pictures including this one.

I also saw a squirrel eating the crown of a pineapple I had brought to our compost pile.


2 comments:

  1. The Red Robin against the blue sky is lovely. Nice job. What lens are you using to get such nice shots with out scaring them away?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Pam. I used the 75-300 mm lens

    ReplyDelete