Thursday, October 31, 2013

Day 304 - Halloween



 
I can't believe that on Halloween I only took two I-phone photos of my kids. I really had big plans for this day and things didn't work out the way I had planned. I took William to Pumpkintown to the parade but as soon as we got there it started raining really hard. I was trying a new lens and was worried it was going to get damaged so I put the camera away.  At night when we went to Spice Hill trick or treating it was so dark and the kids were with their friends they didn't want their photos taken. William wanted to be a vampire because he had the teeth for it:)...Vanessa was going to be a tootsie roll. Emma's mom ordered tootsie roll costumes for Emma and Vanessa, but when Vanessa tried the costume on it didn't fit and at the very last minute she decided to be a Red Sox player with a beard and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment