Friday, April 19, 2013

Day 109 - Pictures Taken from the Car



Today I drove to the city for some shopping and as I was driving I couldn't get over the beautiful colors all around me. I decided to make my trip fun by taking pictures of the pretty colors while "driving". First I saw a cargo train riding right in the middle of the city. I pulled to the side, grabbed my phone really quickly and was able to get a bit of the train with the pretty tree on the back.  I took the second picture from Wesleyan University while waiting for a green light. Right there thru the windshield I took it. I just cropped all the cars all around it.  Of course I wished they were better quality pictures, but got the picture of the day and had fun while doing it.

2 comments:

  1. Lots of times its fun to just snap away with out worrying. What do they say? "the best camera is the one that you have with you."

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* ... look at your lush green grass and the beautiful blossoms on your trees!!!!! You are enjoying 'Spring' and I love snapping photos from a vehicle as well! Perspective on the move! :)

    ReplyDelete