Friday, February 22, 2013

Day 53 - Star Fish


Last Wednesday while driving with the kids we saw a store with a sign that said "Pet Shop". We went in and learned that the only pet they sell is fish. Many, many kids of fish, including star fish. While at the store that day, I took many photos and I was able to post a couple of fish photos in this blog. That day we also decided to buy two gold fish plus a small tank. After we brought it home, we decided that we wanted more than 2 fish and a bigger tank. We went back to the store today and got a bigger tank. While there I took some pictures of these star fish. Not the sharpest pictures or greatest background, but taking pictures in the store wasn't as easy today as it was Wednesday. We will be going back to this store often. So, I think I will post another sea creature in the future.

1 comment:

  1. I really like that top one and the cool, abstract effect you get from the curved bowl.

    ReplyDelete